Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (Virgin coconut oil) is one of the few foods that can be classified as a “super food.” Its unique combination of fatty acids have positive effects on our health.
It is high in healthy saturated fats that have different effects than most other fats in your diet.
These fats can boost fat burning and provide your body and brain with quick energy. They also raise the good HDL cholesterol in your blood hence reduces risk of heart disease.
Most fats in the diet are called long-chain triglycerides, but the fats in coconut oil are known as medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). What this means is that the fatty acids are shorter than most other fats.
When you eat these types of fats, they go straight to the liver, where they becomes a quick source of energy.
Unrefined cold pressed coconut oil is useful for weight loss, for hair, skin, and cooking. It contains short and medium-chain fatty acids that help in taking off excessive weight. These fatty acids are not present in refined coconut oils!
Coconut has great antibacterial properties. So it’s best oil to treat dandruff and lot of other hair problems. It can also repair damaged and split hair.
Kachi Ghani has brought you cold pressed and rejuvenating Virgin Coconut Oil.
Purity Certificate of Kachi Ghani’s Coconut Oil –
- Name : Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Seeds : Dry Coconut Kernel
- Density : 0.90 g/mL
- Shelf Life : 4-6 Months from the date of manufacturing
- Storage : Store in dark and cool place
- Smoke Point : 177°C
- Colour : Transparent White
- Aroma : Strong Coconut
- Nutrients : Polyunsaturated & Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Phytosterols
- Keywords : coconut oil for skin, coconut oil for hair, coconut oil as, virgin coconut oil
- Please Note – As this is unfiltered wholesome oil in the purest form, sediments and residues of the seeds might accumulate at the bottom of the bottle. That is perfectly fine for consumption and it does not affect the oil quality.