Sesame seeds grown organically and then extracted using traditional cold pressed method during good olden days to get pure and healthy Cold Pressed Black Sesame Oil (or Gingelly Oil). Cold press technique keeps the nutrients intact which makes the oil rich in antioxidant and full of nutrition. Kachi Ghani sesame oil is prepared using the methods suggested in Ayurveda so it helps you to keep your 3 dosha “Vata” “Pitta” & “Kapha” in balanced manner.
For thousands of years in Indian culture we used sesame oil for many different purposes and not just as cooking oil. Morover In Ayurveda, kachi ghani sesame oil is much valued for its medicinal properties. It is good for the skin, hair and melting extra fat in our body. And often it is best for massages as it penetrates deep into the skin to provide nourishment and helps relieve stress.
Sesame seeds are a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals. Also they contains copper, zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium. Sesame oil contains a chemical compounds – lignans and sesamol, which are commonly plant based compounds. Lignans and sesamol are powerful antioxidants. Sesame oil primarily contains unsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats, especially polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), which certainly reduces the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD). In addition, It helps to lower the bad cholesterol in blood. In conclusion start using Kachi Ghani Sesame Oil in your everyday lifestyle to get most out of it.
- Name : Black Sesame Oil
- Seeds : Black Sesame Seeds
- Density : 0.92 g/mL
- Shelf Life : 4-6 Months from the date of manufacturing
- Storage : Store in refrigerator below 15°C
- Smoke Point : 177°C
- Colour : Black
- Aroma : Nutty
- Nutrients : Polyunsaturated & Monounsaturated Fats, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Choline, Protein
- Keywords : Cold Pressed Black Sesame Oil, Kachi Ghani Sesame Oil, Gingelly Oil, Ghana Til Oil, Sesame Oil Buy Online, Best Sesame Oil
- Please Note – As this is unfiltered wholesome oil in the purest form, sediments and residues of the seeds might accumulate at the bottom of the bottle. That is perfectly fine for consumption and it does not affect the oil quality.