Ground Nuts (Peanuts) grown organically on our farms and then extracted using traditional cold pressed method like in the good olden days to get pure and Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil (or Peanut Oil).
Cold press technique keeps the nutrients intact which makes the oil rich in antioxidant and full of nutrition.
Most importantly Kachi Ghani Organic Groundnut Oil is prepared using the methods suggested in Ayurveda which helps you to keep your 3 dosha “Vata” “Pitta” & “Kapha” in balanced manner.
Ground nut seeds are ripen underground. It contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that keep the heart healthy.
Groundnuts are extremely high source of protein and medical practitioners have advised that it should be incorporated in the diet for children, vegetarians, and protein deficient people. Good protein is essential to maintain healthy cells and muscles. So replace your refined oils with Kachi Ghani Groundnut oil. Moreover Kachi Ghani Organic Groundnut oil is a rich source of minerals and vitamins. And some of these minerals include magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, calcium, sodium, etc. It also contains essential vitamins, which helps in regulating metabolism, converting fat and carbohydrates into energy, and facilitating bone and tissue formation. In conclusion, replace your refined oils with our Organic Groundnut Oil.
Purity Certificate of Kachi Ghani’s Groundnut Oil –
- Name : Groundnut / Peanut Oil
- Seeds : Peanut or Groundnut seeds
- Density : 0.93 g/mL
- Shelf Life : 4-6 Months from the date of manufacturing
- Storage : Store in dark and cool place (Refrigerate to preserve freshness)
- Smoke Point : 227°C
- Colour : light yellow
- Aroma : Sweet
- Nutrients : Polyunsaturated & Monounsaturated Fats, Protein, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin E, Zinc
- Keywords : Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil, Peanut Oil, Kachi Ghani Groundnut Oil, Wooden Pressed Groundnut Oil, Organic Groundnut Oil, Organic Peanut Oil, Buy Pure Groundnut Oil Online