Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil (sarso oil) is extracted from mustard seeds (black, brown and white), and is reddish brown or amber in colour. It has been commonly used in North and East India since ancient times, and comes with a bevy of health benefits.
In Eastern and North Eastern India, it is hard to imagine life without a bottle of Sarson Oil at home. It has miraculous properties, and hence it treats cold, boosts immunity, encourages hair growth, provides nourishment to skin (especially in baby massages with mustard oil during winters and made to sunbathe for a dose of Vitamin D and also to strengthen the bones), oral health, so on and so forth.
Secondly and most importantly, Ayurveda highly recommends Kachi Ghani Oil as it is full of monounsaturated fatty acids. Our body needs oil in the ratio of 3:1 – three parts of polyunsaturated fatty acids and one part of saturated fatty acids. Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) come under polyunsaturated. In addition, Cold Pressed Mustard Oil is full of MUFA which is very essential for our health. It’s good for the heart, lightens skin, helps in hair growth, prevents premature graying of hair, etc
Kachi Ghani has brought you pure, fresh and healthy Mustard Oil.
- Name : Mustard Oil / Sarso Tel
- Seeds : Mustard seeds
- Density : 0.90 g/mL
- Shelf Life : 4-6 Months from the date of manufacturing
- Storage : Store in dark and cool place (Refrigerate to preserve freshness)
- Smoke Point : 250°C
- Colour : Reddish Brown or Amber
- Aroma : Strong Pungent
- Nutrients : Polyunsaturated & Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Omega-3 fatty acid, vitamin E
- Keywords : Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil, Mustard Oil for Hair, Mustard Oil Buy Online, Sarson Oil, Sarson ka Tel
Purity Certificate of Kachi Ghani’s Mustard Oil –