Cold Pressed Safflower Oil (kardai oil) is a popular cooking oil that comes from the seeds of the safflower plant. The Safflower plant (Carthamus tinctorius) has its own bright yellow and orange flowers. Pure safflower oil is made from the seeds of this plant. Ayurveda suggests safflower oil as medication for heart disease. Also many researches today shows that it has heart health benefits. In addition, safflower seeds oil takes special place in cooking as it’s suitable for frying purpose as it has high smoking point and neutral flavor.
Research shows that taking safflower oil as a dietary supplement or substituting it for other oils in the diet helps lower total and low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad” cholesterol). Safflower oil also strengthens the immune system of the body.
In conclusion, all these benefits are only present in cold pressed natural safflower oil only and not in refined safflower oils! So switch to Kachi Ghani Cold Pressed Safflower Oil today.
- Name : Safflower Oil / Kardai Oil
- Seeds : Safflower Seeds
- Density : 0.93 g/mL
- Shelf Life : 4-6 Months from the date of manufacturing
- Storage : Store in dark and cool place (Refrigerate to preserve freshness)
- Smoke Point : 232°C
- Colour : Yellow
- Aroma : Neutral Smell
- Nutrients : Polyunsaturated & Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Protein, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Phytosterols
- Keywords : kardai oil, organic safflower oil, pure safflower oil, kusum oil
- Please Note – As this is unfiltered wholesome oil in the purest form, sediments and residues of the seeds might accumulate at the bottom of the bottle. That is perfectly fine for consumption and it does not affect the oil quality.